Registration for the 2014 Louisville Feis is now open on Feisworx.com.
Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- Entries close on June 5, 2014
- No cap
- $20.00 Late Fee assessed between June 6 – June 16
- No entries accepted after June 16th
- Sorry, absolutely no refunds
We’d love to see you in Louisville! While you’ll find lots of info in our 2014 Syllabus, here’s a few important details about our Feis to keep in mind:
- Feis begins promptly at 8:30am with Tir na nOg, Figure & Ceili competitions
- Art Competition to be judged around 11:00am
- Treble Reel Competitions will take place around lunch time
- Preliminary & Open Championship competitions– youngest to oldest– soft shoe first
- Preliminary & Open Championship competitors will receive full results at awards
- Sorry, absolutely no outside food and beverage
The 2014 Syllabus is now available as a pdf file!
Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
2850 Crittenden Drive
Louisville, Kentucky 40209
Irish Dance Rate: $119 incl. continental breakfast
Here’s a quick look at some of the adjudicators and musicians who’ll be at the 2014 Louisville Feis.
- Maureen Collins, NJ
- Kathryn Hanley, MD
- Donna Means King, CA
- Matthew Martin, NJ
- Lauren Dutton McGrath, MD
- Christopher McGrory, AZ
- Colleen Schroeder, PA
- Joseph Seletski, NY
- Kate Wosczyna, PA
- Elizabeth Blickenstaff, KY
- Jim Butke, OH
- Ryan Duns, MA
- Larry Green, KY
- Kay Hess, OH
Here’s some early info on the 2014 Louisville Feis:
- Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014
- Registration: Look for Registration to open on Feisworx in April (exact date TBA)
- Location: Kentucky Expo Center, South Wing A (same as last year!)
- Hotel: More Info Coming Soon!
The Louisville Feis is sponsored by The Greater Louisville Irish Cultural Society, Inc. Member of the North American Feis Commission (President, Pat Watkins). Member, An Coimisiún, Dublin, Ireland.
You’ve reached the online home of the Louisville Feis. If you have questions about the website send an email to brian.foye(at)gmail.com.